Welcome to the RealDining directory for the Mexico City area. Please view listings below for information about a place to dine at in the Mexico City area.
- French: Les Celebrites
- The chefs create an array of fine French dishes in a European ambiance.
- Campos Eliseos 204. Mexico City
- Seafood: Casa Bell
- Casa Bell offers authentic Spanish dishes with Mexican overtones.
- Praga 14. Mexico City
- Diner: Bulldog Cafe
- Elegant, snack foods, Rock Club with loud disco music and heavy drinking.
- Insurgentes Centro 149. Mexico City
- Cafe: Cafe Internet Pedregal
- Enjoy coffee or tea with danish pastries while logging-on to the Internet and checking e-mail.
- Avenida San Jeronimo 630. Mexico City
- Coffee: Cafe Media Luna
- Informal dress cafeteria, coffee house offers 100% authentic Mexican coffee.
- Florencia 36. Mexico City
- Continental: Cafe Tacuba
- A traditional 1900's Mexican & Continental Cafe. Some dishes includes enchiladas, tacos and tamales.
- Tacuba 28. Mexico City
- Argentinian: Cambalache
- One of the finest Argentinean steak houses in Mexico.
- Arquimides 85. Mexico City
- Italian: Mezzanotte
- Elegant restaurant offers exquisite Italian dishes.
- Presidente Masaryk 407. Mexico City
- Seafood: Centro Gallego
- Centro Gallego is famous for their Spanish seafood entrees. The paella is the house specialty. Business attire.
- Colima 194. Mexico City
- Spanish: Centro Vasco
- Basque - Spanish restaurant with Business attire.
- Aristoteles y Homero. Mexico City
- German: Chalet Suizo
- This intimate restaurant offers traditional German & Swiss entrees.
- Niza 37. Mexico City
- French: Champs Elysee
- Champs Elvsee is a popular French restaurant in Zona Rosa.
- Paseo de la Reforma 316. Mexico City
- Chinese: Chez Wok
- An elegant Chinese restaurant very distinguished for its duck and redfish dishes. Business attire.
- Tennyson 117. Mexico City
- Old World: Cicero Centenario - Centro Historico
- Mexican dining in an 18th Century Victorian atmosphere. Business attire.
- Republica de Cuba 79. Mexico City
- Old World: Cicero Centenario - Zona Rosa
- Mexican dining in an 18th Century atmosphere - Business Attire.
- Londres 195 - Zona Rosa. Mexico City
- Mexican: Circulo del Sureste
- Traditional Yucatecan dishes famous for their spicy marinades of escabeche. Casual business attire.
- Lucema 12. Mexico City
- Seafood: Colonial Loredo
- A traditonal mexican and seafood restaurant specializing in Mexican and seafood dishes Business attire.
- Hamburgo. Mexico City
- Seafood: Costa Dorada
- A Spanish Seafood restaurant specializing at lunch and dinner for its dish of fish baked in rock salt. Business attire.
- Ejercito Nacional 684. Mexico City
- French: Cote Sud
- A traditional and elegant French cuisine Business casual attire.
- Orizaba 87 y Colima. Mexico City
- Fast Food: Cyberspace Cafe
- Enjoy a Hamburger or Sandwich while having the convenience to Log-on and retrieve e-mail Casual attire.
- Mazatlan 148 - Condesa. Mexico City